9/10/10

Isn't she sweet?

This is where Lucy is when I get up in the morning.

This is usually where she is when I leave in the morning and get home late afternoon. She leads us to believe that's where is all day.  But then one day this week I had to come home early to get something ..........


And this is what I found. Actually she was sound asleep but when she saw me this was the look I got from her.  I tried to scold her, I really did, but just look at that face.  I don't think she took me seriously.

3 comments:

Robbie said...

This is just tooooo precious!!! How adorable and I wouldn't have been able to scold her either. What a doll!!! She was probably looking out the window and just happened to fall asleep! Just waiting for you, that's all!! gotta love our pups!

Gina E. said...

That is so cute. Our first cat Patra would just about talk to us, with his body language. Our other cats and dogs have also been able to make themselves understood to us, but Patra was one in a million.

JennaLouiseCreates said...

Hi Cindy, what a cute posting:) I wonder what my boys do here all day...I might just have to check up on them too:) Nice fair postings, looks like a lot of fun. I hope this note finds you well:)