2/1/19

Organized

I'm in an organizing like of mood.  I went though my cubby hole and all the unopened boxes from 1 1/2 years ago when we moved and got rid of more stuff.  The boxes were marked so it wasn't as if I had no clue what was in any of them, but an awful lot of them were marked "Unfinished Projects".  So I sifted and sorted and banged my head quite a few times ( I did say it is a cubby ) but I managed to get though all the boxes and tubs and actually got rid of some of my treasures.
As long as I was in the spirit of organization, I decided my growing number of cards needed to be organized as well.

And was that ever a good feeling to get that done.  Now when some wants to buy cards from me, I'm all set.  By someone, I mean my sister,  last time she wanted to buy some cards, they were everywhere, I was scurrying around like a little squirrel trying to remember where I buried my nuts.

Now I'm ready to tackle a few that have been started, and some left over kits from events, ect.

Oh I have a lot more than what is in this little pile, .they are just scattered here and there just like my cards were

No comments: