11/1/13

Wool Felt Flowers

Don't you just love wool felt flowers?  I know I do.  I sell a lots of them in my Etsy shop and people that don't buy them are always asking me what people do them. I don't ask but sometimes they volunteer the information and once in a while even send me a picture. When Janice sent me a picture I fell in love with what she a had done. So I went out to my yard and gathered some twigs.
 
This is my version of the picture she sent.
I got out my Elmers glue and went to town making flowers.
Then I made more.
Once I started I was having so much fun I couldn't stop. I really liked the little white vase so I painted a mason jar white to see what that would look like.  But I think I like the unpainted jar with the burlap ribbon much better.
Yes, it's safe to say I got a little carried away.

The picture really doesn't do justice and are much cuter in person.

No comments: