1/24/13

More Cards


As a thank you for ordering from me at my last event I decided to make them each a card incorperating an item they brought from me.  It worked out great as two of them bought word punches and one bought a bird punch.  The fence is made from the word punch and so far that has been my all time favorite punch. I'm not writing in them so they can use them however they wish.


Then I decided to make a couple of quick and easy cards with some leftovers from the event. The  paper is from the new 25 year celebration book and is Print Poetry. The stamps are Bright Blossoms and the punch is the Scallop Trim Border.


And lastly, my friend Evy showed me a picture of a card that her friend had made useing this window frame.  It was one of those things that I couldn't get out of my mind so I did a little search for it and found one on line. It's called the Grand Madison Window and I bought mine from Frantic Stamper Inc. and they ship at lighting speed.  I ordered it on Monday and it was in my mail box on Wend. In the second picute I used the stamp set from Stampin' Up Snow Much Fun.

No comments: