8/22/15

Stampin' Up Event

Here are the pics from my last Stampin' Up Event.  Of course once the guess arrive, we start having so much fun, I totally forget to get my camera until everyone one has left the scene.
I had asked everyone to bring show and tell and if they did they would receive small gift. So I made these little envelopes and poked a couple of fun things inside.
For this card we stamped the image, then used the aqua pen to water color the soup bowl.
 
This one is a fun fold card made using the  Sprinkles of Life Stamp set and the tree builder punch set.  I just love the tree branch inside with the teeny tiny bird in the nest.


This is made from the Sprinkles of Life stamp set and tree builder punch set as well but takes on a totally different look.
This little beauty was made using the Awesomely Artistic stamp set.

The last project is a cute little bag made using the bag punch board. I love the Bohemian designer paper and the dotted lace trim bow.

 

 

1 comment:

Kathy said...

These projects were so much fun and so darn cute, ha ha! Had a great time and looking forward to doing this again. ta ta for now, Kathy