11/26/13

Tune in Tuesday

Todays feature is the Stampin' Up Envelope Punch Board and this is my favorite project so far.
 

This would make a super cute little gift to give to co-workers.  It's inexpensive to make but much more time consuming to make than yesterdays project of wrapping a piece of burlap around a candle.You can see the you tube video to see exactly how this cute little guy it is done here.


 It holds a Ghirardelli Chocolate. I should have stock in that company, is there anyone out there that buys more than me?  This one happens to be Sea Salt Caramel. And now it happens to be gone, yes I ate it while I was posting onto this blog.
I went a little crazy with the envelope board and made these fun little boxes.


Everyone that ordered a punch board from me is getting a little box, and yes there is chocolate involved. I'm having way to much fun with this and I may have to host a Envelope Punch Board Party.

No comments: