11/14/13

Stampin' Up Fun

Last week I had a couple of Stampin' Up events so if you couldn't make it, this is what you missed.
 This was my super fun Thursday night group.


They did such a great job we celebrated with a glass of wine and a toast to friends.
 
 This is my hard working serious Saturday group.
I featured the new Stampin' Up envelope punch board so three of the five projects were made using it.
We made little envelope boxes that are perfect for holding five to seven cards with envelopes.
 With the envelope punch board you can make envelopes in many different shapes and sizes.  I used an assortment of papers, from children's books, flute sheet music, a world almanac and Stampin' Up paper.
These are the cards that we made.
 
 Michele needed a couple of baby cards, so after the group left, she got crackin' and made these super cute cards.
 


No comments: