5/2/09

Country Quilters Quilt Show

These are pictures from our local quilt show.




This was our challenge this year. Quilt on a stick. How cute are these? We got to vote on our favorite. The competition was tough and I couldn't even vote for my own (the crazy quilt fan) 'cause it wasn't my favorite. We won't find out the winner until our local guild meeting on the 12th.


This is a favorite booth. It's a mother/daughter team and their work is unbelievable. Deb is just kickin' back after a long day of setting up.




My friend Bonnie asked if I would help her set up the 30's booth and I was honored to be asked. Her mom Anna helped too.

Bonnie and her mom Anna.



Our small group sends fabric postcards when someone has a birthday.

2 comments:

JennaLouiseCreates said...

Hi Cindy. Look like a great show:) We just went a local quilt show this past week also. Can't get enough of them. I'm celebrating my blog anniversary, stop in for my give a away:) Blessings to you, Jenna Louise

Gina E. said...

Cindy, I am thoroughly enjoying your blog - so much eye candy! It's great to be able to 'visit' all kinds of craft shows around the world through each other's blogs, isn't it?