3/6/18

Stampi' Up Event

Just in case you missed it here are pic from the last Stampin' Up Event.


Most of the time when I do a class I don't give them unlimited choices.  First of all some just can't make a decision to save their life and other times bringing out unlimited supplies is a recipe for disaster, especially if there is a large group.  But this time I wanted to showcase a card pack that has unlimited possibilities.  So they each got to choose a preprinted card base and take it from there.  These are the examples that I made and forgot to take a picture of their creations, which were all lovely.  You just have to trust me on that.

.
This card I wanted to showcase the free ribbon with a 50.00 purchase.



This little guy is note card size and is perfect for when you want to send a note but don't have a lot to say.

These little aprons were made using the Apron of Love set. We made one tag and the other is a book mark.  How cute would that be in a cookbook.  Yes, some people still use cookbooks.

And lastly are the stinkin' cute mini milk carton treat holders.  They are the perfect size for a Lindor chocolate.

No comments: