8/19/16

Flower Pins and Repurposing

I've been having so much fun making these cute little brooches out of aluminum cans.

I start out with my dies and an aluminum can.



This one is a special request that someone wanted red, white and blue with a clip on the back.



I run it through my big shot and out comes the cut flower.

This particular die from Fun Stampers Journey is retired but they can be made with other flowers dies as well.

E6000 glue is crucial, I can't craft without it. All glue is not created equal, trust me.



The one on the right I call Big Bertha.  I used all four flowers dies, I thought it might be a touch to large for most people so I made most of them using the three smallest dies.

Some of the brooches have clips and some have pins.
I have found that older people like the clips as it's much easier to get on and off than a pin.

Here are a couple I made with another die.





No comments: