5/26/16

Organizing

Are you guys familiar with this handy dandy little machine?
In case you don't know what it is, it's a label maker and it makes labels (just in case you were wondering what a label maker makes)  I had it on my Amazon wish list for a while then right before my birthday it was 10.00 cheaper than it had been so I quickly messaged my favorite daughter to tell her the good news and yep you guessed it, I got it for my birthday.
And now you are wondering what in the world are you going to do with it. My husband asked me the same thing and I told him I was going to put labels on the kitchen cabinets and drawers so he won't have to ask where things are and so he can put them back in the proper place, (And I won't have to sarcastically think in my mind, the same place it's been for the last 20 + years).  As tempting as that was, I didn't do it but instead I started out labeling a few of my cords, I'm not finished with that project yet.

Then I moved on to getting organized with some of my Fun Stampers Journey stamps, dies and embossing folders.
Oh boy, I'm just getting started, who knew organizing could be so fun.




2 comments:

Gina E. said...

They are super little gadgets! Had to laugh at you wanting to label your kitchen drawers so your hubby would know where to put things, after 20 years!

Robbie said...

My daughter gave me a label maker for my BD several years ago and I love it! I even take it to Florida each winter just in case!!!