5/23/16

Happy Rainy Monday

I've been working on cards for my neighbor.  She wanted 12 cards all with the same verse and some with flowers and some more manly. This is the third time I've made these cards for her so I'm not sure if she is hoarding them, forgetting where is put them after she receives them or just knows a lot of people that are hurting, Whatever the deal is, she is the best neighbor in the world and I am happy to be able to make these for her.


And as long as I had a mess on my table, I pulled out these wood butterflies that were a free product for Fun Stampers Journey.
I grabbed a couple of stamps and stamped on them just for fun.

1 comment:

Gina E. said...

I'm sure your neighbour isn't just hoarding them. It's nice to think that people still care enough these days to send cards instead of emails to say 'sorry, sympathy, happy birthday' etc. One of my friends (who is American born but living in Australia) loves making cute cards and she and I often send each other cards and letters in the mail just because we have made something nice and want to share!