1/30/16

Fun Stampers Journey Class

I had my first Fun Stampers Journey event last week and it proved to be loads of fun. I didn't have a ton of supplies on hand so I mostly used things that came in the starter kit.

For this card I used the stamp set Birthday Sketch.

I didn't want to waste the circles they we punched out so I added them to the inside of the card.





 For this card I used a background stamp Linked Lines.  I just love that stamp.

This cute silhouette card was really quick and easy since it just uses punches.

We changed it up from card making and made a brooch that has a clip on the back.


This card was made using the stamp set Sentimental Print.




1 comment:

Gina E. said...

I love seeing what you make with your rubber stamps. Everytime I see a new post, it makes me want to go and buy some stamps....NOOOOOOO! I mustn't!