9/23/15

Super Easy Card

I had a weekend with my fun and crafty group which brought us to a Hoppy Lobby, Now you may think that's no big deal, but when the closest one is 100 miles away, it's pretty exciting stuff. It's a dangerous place to go when your house is for sale and you are trying not to bring anything new into it, but they had washi tape on sale and it doesn't take up must space so I couldn't resist.
I could hardly wait to get home a try it out.
 It would have taken less then 3 minutes to make if it weren't for the chalk tape that I stamped on us white ink, that takes a little longer to dry, it is one of the quickest cards I've ever made.

I even took it one step further and put a couple of strips on the inside. This one is going off in the mail today to my neighbor who is recovering from a fall.
Opps, here is a side note I just touched the white ink and I guess it never dries on the chalk washi tape. I made it last night and it's still not dry, but the good think is that is can be easily wiped off with a damp paper towel. 

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Cute cards! Love that owl washi tape. I missed that aisle at Hobby Lobby.

Gina E. said...

Your house is up for sale??? OMG, how are you going to pack up and move all your craft stash....that is one of many reasons my hubby and I have decided to stay where we are until we are carried out in a pine box - ha ha! We just can't face the thought of packing all our stuff up and moving.