6/24/15

More cards

I know what you are thinking, Cindy, you already have too many cards what in the world are you thinking? Well, when my sister was visiting and looking through my cards we noticed two things .....

1 - I didn't have any kids cards. I remembered after I hand cut the kitty that I have a die cut that will cut it out for me. Yicks, sometimes I'm so scattered that I scare myself.
2 - I didn't have any donut cards. She mentioned that her daughter loves donuts (and who doesn't) so I thought it might be cute to make a card in the shape of a donut with a little bite out of it.

A couple of days ago I posted a pic of a card I made to showcase some fun things I have in my Etsy shop. Here is the original
I felt like it needed a little jazzing up.
So I added a tiny butterfly in the corner and buttons in the center of the wheels.
.

No comments: