6/29/15

And the winners are ........

The only two people that entered, Jeanette and Chari. I'll be getting in touch with both of you.  But that still leaves me with too many cards so I'm banning myself from making anymore until I sell some.  This is the cute little box I made for Chari's cards.  It's made with pages from one of her favorite childhood books. It was actually our book but Chari had the same one, I'm sure Chari would be horrified if she thought I was tearing apart and cutting up her beloved book, but my kids didn't even remember it so it's going to good use.
 Front
 Back
Inside
And don't worry Chari I will fill it with more cards, I just need to go through and pick out some 'younger cards' as I'm pretty sure you don't need a lot of sympathy and get well soon cards.
This is what Jeanette is getting.
Isn't it cute?  It's made from Stampin' Up and called Wide Stamp Cases they come in full and half sizes (page 176 in the new catalog)  They have a clear plastic sheet on the out side so it's perfect for decorating with the double sided designer paper. The paper is Bohemian Designer Series paper and I just love it. The handle is from a place where they sell used building supplies and I just painted it to match the paper.
The inside of the box.
 
 
 
An assortment of cards, and yes Jeanette, I will be including envelopes, I just didn't think it was necessary for them to take up space in the picture.
 

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful surprise! You always make such wonderful creative cards.

Annesphamily said...

Wow wonderful cards! You are quite talented here and I am happy I stopped by! Have a great week!