5/15/15

Yipee Skippee

As a Stampin' Up Demonstrator I get the privilege of placing a pre order of some of the Stampin' Up products along with receiving the new Stampin' Up catalogs before the general public.

Here is the cover of the new catalog.
This is new cardstock and designer paper called Cherry on Top.  Don't you just love it?  The designer paper comes in a 6 x6 pad.

I made a couple of cards using the stamp set Sprinkles of Life.  It comes with 22 photopolymer stamps and when you purchase it 3.00 is donated to  Ronald McDonald House Charities. And it just keeps getting better as there is a cute little punch that punches out the tree base, tree top/ ice cream/cupcake top, apple, bird and tiny flower.
I didn't order much as I'm still in the declutter mode, however I have a feeling after my second garage sale I will be in the mood to shop again.

1 comment:

Gina E. said...

It is all so pretty.