3/10/15

Favorite tree card


This is my favorite tree card so far.  Since most of my customers ordered the tree stamp this is the card I made for them as a thank you.  Just in case you are thinking, oh no, I really missed the boat on that one, fear not, you can still order this stamp set from the occasions catalog through June 2nd.


I took pictures with my phone and don't know how to rotate so you'll just have to turn your head for this one.
Recipe for Tree Card

Cut base cardstock 11 x 4 .25

Score at 2 inches and 7.5 inches

Cut brown card stock 4.25 x 3.25

Cut yellow cardstock 3 x 4 for tree

                                      3.25 x 4 emboss with decorative dots embossing folder

Inside cut cardstock 5.25 x 4

For the moon using ¾ inch punch, punch out circle- I use the top of a post it note that way there is sticky on the back side.  Place that where you want your moon to go then using daubers or sponge, pounce around the circle with a darker ink than your cardstock. Pull off the post it note.

No comments: