12/19/14

Mind verses Reality

Some things with the best of intentions things go terrible awry.  This is one of those times.  I make some fabulous almond short bread cookies and least they are in my mind and they sold very well at the farmers market this summer.  So to make them look nice I used my spritz cookie press but that is so much work and would confuse people as they would think they were Spritz cookies.  So when my sister told me about a Norticware shortbread pan I bit, hook line and sinker.

Looks pretty cool, doesn't it?
Here is a picture of what the cookies should look like.
Looks delicious doesn't it? In my mind this is how my cookies were going to look.
 
In reality this is how my cookies look.
Almost the same, right?
I'm not giving up hope yet, I'm going to try the recipe that came with the pan, and if that doesn't work ......
 
I have a new tray for serving cookies.
Happy baking!
 
 
 

No comments: