9/12/14

Event Thank You Cards

When I have a Stampin' Up Event I always make something to put in their order bag as a little thank you.  This time I decided to make some cards that are a little out there.
Here is a little tutorial of how I make them.  First take a sheet of aluminum foil and scrunch it up.  Then carefully unscrunch it. I cut them ( with my rotary cutter ) to 5 x 3.75  I think if you use the heavy duty aluminum foil you can use your paper cutter but it kind of torn mine so I just used my rotary cutter. I attached the foil using double sided tape.
I then stamped on midnight navy cardstock using the Beautiful Bunch stamp set and embossed it with smoky slate embossing powder.
For this funky card I just punched out flowers in random spots and attached the cardstock with my tape runner then punched flowers out of aluminum foil and placed three of them on top of where I punched the cardstock.  Then added another little cardstock flower over the aluminum foil.  I topped it off with a tiny piece of foil rolled into a little ball for the center of the flower. 
And yes you have my permission to use your punches on aluminum foil.  They say it actually sharpers them. And who exactly are they you ask?  I don't know, I guess that would be the world wide web.

No comments: