12/31/13

Tune in Tuesday

Since I gave cards for Christmas gifts this year, I felt the need to replenish my stash.
The triple stamp effect is still one of my favorites and then I combined it with one of my favorite stamp sets it ended up being one of my favorite cards.



This one I made using Stampin' Up Best of Snow stamp set.  I used the coordination's paper with a new embossing folder, then sanded the paper to bring out the core.  The embossing folder is called Decorative Dots and will be available free with a 50.00 purchase during the up coming Sale-A-Bration.  The Banner Stamp set and punch are part of the Sale-A-Bration as well.


This last card I incorporated the stamp set Petite Petals and punch set from the new Celebrate the Everyday catalog.

1 comment:

Gina E. said...

You are having a great time making those cards, aren't you! I think you've found your niche in this life, lol! Happy New year!