12/17/13

Tune in Tuesday Snickerdoodles

This week I am giving homage to the always delicious Snickerdoodle cookie. I love the plain ol' snickerdoodle but have seeing a lot of recipes where they seem to be stepping it up a notch.  The first one I tried was made with pumpkin.  It's a nice chewy cookie and if you love pumpkin, you will love this cookie.
 
The next recipe I tried was a half gingersnap half snickerdoole. They are delightful, have a nice crunch to them and are the best of both worlds.
 
Lastly I have the Brown Butter Salted Caramel Snickerdoodle, need I say more?  I did change this recipe up a touch, it called for caramel squares cut into 1/4's and I used mini Rolos. They are yummy.
 
Cockerdoodle
Just thought I would toss in one more Doodle just for cuteness.
 If you click on the name of the recipe it will take to  the recipe page.

No comments: