9/26/13

Repurposing

I love the idea of taking something that is no longer being used and turning it into something useful or decorative and that is why I love the Red Door Treasures.  It's two sisters that have an occasional shop and they make the coolest stuff ever. I try to exercise some self control but always manage to buy something for my self and at least on gift.
Here are the treasures that I couldn't live without this time.
 This is made from an old pie plate and is hanging on my front door.

 This cute drawer was advertised as a shelf.

 But I bought it because someday I would like to take my show on the road and take some of my cards to a craft fair and if I set it like this it would be a super cute way to display them.


This I bought for a gift and is made with old barn wood.  If I was going to keep it I would put it outside and put birdseed in it.

No comments: