7/2/13

All I need is a little encouragement

My friend Kathy asked a simple question, "When are you going to update your blog?" That's all it takes to get me motivated.  I had taken pictures for it just never go around to posting them.  So here they are, Kathy.

These are cards I demoed from our Stampin' Up Event.
These were done by Shannon, the one on the right is a little journal.

These two were done by Jenny.
 These are showcasing the new stamp set Timeless Talk and the new in colors 2013-2015 card stock Baked Brown Sugar and Strawberry Slush.
For the card on the left I was trying to use up some of my brads and some discontinued paper so I made about 12 of these for various occasions.
 Just some cards that are fun to make. I love using punches.  It's such a quick and easy way to make cute cards. The one on the left I cut the black using the Floral Frames Collection, and the Decorative Label Punch then topped it with the Curly Label.  The candle is the Modern Label and the flame is the wing from the Bird Builder.
The card on the right is made with the Mosaic punch and flower is made with the new clay and Buttons & Blossoms Simply Pressed Clay Molds.
 This little guy is a Hershey's nugget cover. A lot of different punches would work, I have seen it made with the Stampin' Up butterfly punch, which I don't have so I used the Pansy punch.
 

2 comments:

Kathy said...

WOW! I'm glad I asked. You're cards are awesome. Can't wait to come over to your house and play with ink & paper.

Gina E. said...

Yay - you're back! Actually, I was getting a bit worried about you, so I'm glad your absence was only because you have been busy. VERY busy by the look of it! Love all your stamp works.