1/7/12

Just because

Just because I haven't posted for awhile and I need a break from cleaning some clutter out of my closet and because my pets haven't gotten any blog time recently, this is today's post.

I thought I should also toss in a picture of our children as well.
 Matt and Michele sporting their new ugly holiday sweaters.
Holiday sweaters for all the cousins.
This is a little side note for all my foreigner friends -  holiday sweaters are all he rage here for the younger generation.  Not that they would wear them to work or anything like that, but they have ugly sweater parties and contests with the ugliest being the winner and wear them just for fun.

2 comments:

Gina E. said...

Ha ha! Great to see photos of your kids, but I hope they don't read your blog, as I have to admit I agree with your description of those sweaters - really ugly, lol!
Happy New Year!!

JennaLouiseCreates said...

Hi Cindy! I'm still here:) Things were a bit crazy for me and my family this past year, but hopefully 2012 will be a little more normal for us with no harvesting in December: Happy New Year!