10/8/11

Over Achieivers

No I'm not talking about myself, I'm talking about the Prairie Women's group that I'm in. Each month we received a pattern for a project that we are expected to have completed when we come back the next month. We've been getting together for quite a few months and I have yet to get a project done in a timely matter, in fact for the last five months I haven't completed a project and yet they still let me come back.  One project I started just wasn't working for me and I didn't like it, so I tossed it into the garbage. I hope that' not grounds for dismissing me from the group.I am raising my right hand and I solemnly swear and here by pledge to get a project done for next month.
Well, there are a few picturesof their projects.





2 comments:

Gina E. said...

Well, I'm darn sure I wouldn't be able to keep up with any of them either! Do you think you might be over-extending yourself here?

Betty said...

Thanks for the pictures. Now I can send it to my sister. I am doing enough of a project to be able to attend the pot luck- bit not more than that!