6/10/11

I'm so excited.....

I found something I've been looking for months and months, perhaps even a year or more.
I have been looking everywhere for these little guys, tearing my sewing room apart and looking in very nook and cranny in my family room.
I was so thrilled to find my isty bisty teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini oh I mean blue yo yo maker, as well.

They were shoved in the back of this little drawer right in my family room the whole time.
 Eventually they will be going on this little number right here. It's called Blooming Trails by Chickadee Designs. Now I am going to have to get crackin' at this and not let it out of my sight until it's finished, before I lose the borders and binding.

3 comments:

Gina E. said...

ha ha - itsy bitsy teeny weeny! I've seen those yo yo makers around, but I just make mine by tacking around the edge of a circle of fabric, pulling the thread in, and tying a knot! Is it any quicker or easier to use one of your gadgets?

Stitches said...

I'm so glad you found your yo-yo maker!! But I'm wondering about your little drawers, are they made from an old treadle machine? I think I have the same drawers in a treadle machine. It is a very ornated cabinet and I would love to show it off more.

JennaLouiseCreates said...

Hi friend! I hope you are doing good:) I'm still around, just busy these days:) Glad you found your yo yo maker:) Happy summer!