5/26/11

Fun With Friends

Yesterday I got together with my super fun friends to make cards.  We met at Kathy's house for wine and hors d' oeurvres.  Then we got crackin' at making some super cute cards.
Evy, Jeanette and Kathy showing off their treasures.
Kathy had little kits all ready to go for us so all we had to do was stamp, glue and embellish.
Then when we finished the cards, we were ready to move on to other fun projects.
A bookmark and post-it note holder. Aren't these cleaver? Did you know paper burns easily if you get too close to it with an embossing gun?  That's good to know, wish someone would have told me before I learned the hard way.

We had a really productive evening.

Then as if that was grand enough, Kathy prepared a wonder meal for us along with a yummy dessert. What a perfect day.

1 comment:

fabriquefantastique said...

Looks like fun...I like the post it notes holder.