1/12/11

Quilt Tops

I like to start projects, I don't like to finish them. I don't know why, I can't explain it, that's just how I roll. I often talk about my many quilt tops that need to be finished, so just for fun I thought I would post a picture a day just to see how many days it will take before I get tired of showing them and perhaps I will finish one in the process.


I'll start with this one as it's my most recent one.  It was really fun and was a free block of the month project from Laura's blog over at Quilt Happy Quilt Often.  Actually she came out with two each month and you can find the pattern here.
If anyone wants to take a gander and guess how many I'll be posting, please do and I'll be giving away a little something to the person that comes the closest. I don't even know myself how many there will be as I will be including quilt tops, wall hangings and table runners.
I'm adding a couple of rules to the give away.  First,  you have until midnight Friday the 14th to make you guess and secondly you guess must be in the comments on this post.

5 comments:

fabriquefantastique said...

love the blue top
I dunno...16 perhaps

dandelionmom said...

I'm going to guess 14. Thats 2 weeks worth of posts and I think you will want to stop by then-even if you find more. :P

Cindy said...

Yes, dandelionmom you have a good point there. If it continues more that two weeks, I may have to start posting two a day. Lets hope it doesn't come down to that. :>

Betty said...

Okay, I will be brave. Let's just say 22.

Gina E. said...

I've missed the deadline, but I have to say that I wouldn't have the foggiest idea how many UFOs you have. I don't know how many I have myself, so how could I guess at the number you have?!