1/28/11

I Hear By Declare a Winner

First of all, I would like to thank everyone for the positive and encouraging comments. It has been an eye opening experience for me to say the least and I'm going to do my best to get some of these finished before I buy anything new to work on.
The winner is ...........Jan from A Passion for Vintage Textiles with her guess of 16 and just in case you lost track I posted 17 unfinished projects. Second place goes to Sharon over at Dandelionmom and third goes to Betty.


Since everyone that guessed is a winner, and in celebration of Valentines Day I made heart ornaments. Jan you can be the first to choose which one of these you want. Please e-mail me with your mailing information and your choice. Sharon and Betty e-mail me with your first and second choice. You can hang it on your door, hang it on a tree or.....................
Use it as a cat pillow.
Yuck, something left a bad taste in my mouth.

3 comments:

Gina E. said...

I wasn't actually counting your UFOs...just drooling over each one as you presented it! That is a cute couple of kitty photos. I LOVE fluffy white cats! (I love all cats but some are more appealing than others)

dandelionmom said...

YAY!! Thanks! You know, if you had not shown us but just finished them all quick-you would have looked REALLY productive! You also have me looking sideways at the little stash zones where I put things to "wait"--I wonder how many UFOs I have lurking.

Cindy said...

In the time it took me to dig out these projects, take pictures and post about them I probably cold have gotten a couple done. :) But I could do that. That would have been the smart thing and I just gotta be me.