1/22/11

Another table runner

Here is another table runner that is almost finished.  Don't have a clue why I didn't finish it, I like it, so that's not it. And just in case you are getting tired of looking at all my unfinished projects, I thought I would try to make it a little more interesting and take a picture by one of my sewing machines from my sewing machine collection.
This is what the machine looks like when it is in it's cabinet state.  As you can see it gets put to good use, even if it's not by me.
And as you can see, our house is well protected, when they see someone coming, Sophie make a beeline away from the front door and Lucy makes a bee line to the front door.

3 comments:

Betty said...

I really like this runner. You are so close to finishing. Brown or blue binding?

Cindy said...

Blue if I ever get it done!

Gina E. said...

Another lovely runner! I'm chuckling over your animals - Topsy heads under our bed when the front doorbell rings!