12/18/10

This old cupboard

If there is one thing I'm known for it is taking a long time to get things done.   I start things with the best of intentions, get board, get tired of it or something better comes along, my excuses could go on and on.  This is one of those projects that should and have been started and finished in a timely manner and if it wasn't for the fact that my family is coming for Christmas it probably still wouldn't be done.


This is the project for I worked on for months.




These are the before pictures. I sanded it down to the bare wood, then painted it white.

But then I didn't want it to look too nice, so I sanded the paint off the edges to make it look a little distressed. It seemed a little crazy  but I like the way it turned out and my kitchen is white so it doesn't look as out of place as it did before..

1 comment:

Betty said...

Very, very pretty!!