12/20/10

Foodie Tree

Last Wednesday my friend Marsha had the coolest post with pictures of her kitchen tree. I just couldn't get it out of my mind so I decided to make my own miniature version of a kitchen tree.   
I brought my Charlie Brown tiny tree into my kitchen and started digging out some little charms and miniatures that I had brought to attach to an apron quilt I'm working on.
Now I'm going to be scoping out places to see if I can find some food and super cute stuff like she has. Then  perhaps someday I'll get a bigger tree and I can give Charlie back his tree.
If you haven't been to Marsha's Blog you are missing out so hop on over there right now and check it out.

2 comments:

Marsha said...

I love your foodie tree and I love that you call it your Charlie Brown tree :) What cute little ornaments - I've never thought to check out the charm section.

JennaLouiseCreates said...

Hi Cindy. What an adorable tree, I just love those tiny ornaments. Catching up on blogs between sewing gifts:) I'm off work until Monday so I am sewing like crazy:) Love the cupboard you did a great job and I love the distressed look! I also made two of those cupcakes myself and gave them away already. Happy Holidays to you and your family!