7/6/10

What to do next

My mind has been in disarray lately as I just have way too many things going on to the point of not being able to concentrate on anything long enough to complete any project.  So with that in mind, I decided to work on the project that was taking up the most space in my sewing room.  This little project had taken over my cutting board, ironing board, sewing machine table and part of the floor.
This pattern is Eureka by Maple Island Quilts and was a class I took with our local quilt guild. Since this was a practice run I didn't want to buy any fabric so I am just using up what I already have. The pattern is for a wall hanging but I really don't want this hanging on my wall so I'm making it a little bigger and an going to use it a a throw.


My trusty associate, Queen Sophie Mae wasn't much help, but is always nearby for moral support.

1 comment:

Gina E. said...

Love those brilliant colours, but they will be even more lovely covered with white kitty fur..!