4/8/10

A week already?

Has it been a week since my last post?  It seems like only yesterday. I have been busy making a few things for my etsy shop.  I've sold some things and want to try to keep it fresh.  This is a pin keep I made to replace the one that sold.  The other things are still in the works so you will have to stay tuned for that.

I'm also keeping on task with my Love Is..... series.  If you aren't familiar with it;  hop on over to Paula's blog at Quilt Happy Quilt Often and check it out. She has some great stuff over there so if you haven't been to her blog you are missing out if you like hand embroidery.

Opps, I just realized there is a crucial word missing in the last block. It should read  - It is not rude or self- serving.  I better go add that right now or bad things will happen, like me putting the quilt together and then noticing it still is done.

1 comment:

Gina E. said...

Hi Cindy, I know what pin cushions are, but I've not seen these Pin Keeps until recently. Is there a tutorial available that you can provide a link for?