3/2/10

Spring Fever

Last week end we went to the Mpls Spring Home and Garden Show. We don't go every year, but we do go quite often. Often enough to know it seems like there was less garden related exhibits and more wine and food booths. However I didn't come home empty handed.  I bought a couple of lilies, Miss Lucy and Tiny Puppet, a Hosta called Midwest Magic and a wonderful ratchet pruner so I can keep my 20 + rose bushes under control.
I also bought a couple of dip mixes at an extremely inflated price but I thought if I had an idea of what was in them I could make my own. The two I bought  I didn't think I could easily duplicate, one is a crab and one is a lobster, but if I can find a place where thy sell dried crab and dried lobster, everything else I have in my cupboard,  I think I could whip those up too.

1 comment:

Michele said...

I finally have internet at my apartment so I was looking at your blog and I'm sad to see there isn't any recent pictures of Lucy Lu.