3/13/10

Professional Tote is Done

This tote is  not quick and easy but in my opinion is worth the time and effort. I love the fact that is has a zipper so I can toss it around and don't have to worry about losing anything.  I also like that it has lots of pockets for optimal organization and it has no unfinished edges.
It has side pockets for a bottle of water or two.
This  zippered piece was supposed to be attached to the inside middle to act as a divider. But I really didn't want a divider right down the center so I just  finished it off and I can toss patterns in there that I need to buy supplies for and they won't get all smushed. This is going to be perfect for quilt shop hopping and quilt shows.

3 comments:

Gina E. said...

Cindy, I just can't get over how you made that tote in 9 days!! It would take me 9 weeks, or months...even years, lol!
Well done - and so useful.

JennaLouiseCreates said...

What an awesome tote! Great job:) I need one of those for work.

Kathy said...

Love it!