1/31/10

Red Work Snowmen Done at Last

Remember this?  It's the wall hanging that my friends Jeanette, Kathy and I all bought at the same time and decided to work on them together. It's gotten more blog time that anything else I have ever done and it's finally finished so I can move on to posting other things.

 
I am really pleased with the way it turned out.
  
This has nothing to to the the wall hanging, I just thought she was so stinkin' cute I had to show somebody. She sleeps like this quite often.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

WOW! The wall hanging looks so great. Can't wait to finish mine. Keep up the good work.

JennaLouiseCreates said...

The wall hanging is so cute! I love it! And yes what a great picture. Thanks for sharing. Jenna

Gina E. said...

I can't equate the color red with snow; I would probably have done this in blue or black!! But it looks super - congratulations on the finish!
Cute picture of the pup - I love sleeping animals. They look so relaxed.

Judy S. said...

Love your snowmen! Your dog is a real cutie. Every so often we see a big lab out for a walk, carrying its teddy bear in his mouth. Your photo reminded me of that!