11/23/09

Chrsitmas Crackers crazy quilt style

These are Christmas Crackers crazy quilt style.  The tradition of Christmas Crackers can be found here. I joined a Christmas Cracker swap on the International crazy quilt yahoo group.  Instead of wrapping them in paper we are wrapping them in a crazy quilt block.  Then they are filled with buttons, beads, silk ribbons and other goodies used for crazy quilting.

 Here is a sample of the things I put inside.  I signed up for two so I made the outsides very similar then varied the insides to meet the receivers taste.


These were so much fun to make and gatherings the little goodies for the insides is almost as fun as opening the ones I will receive.

1 comment:

Gina E. said...

Ah Cindy, you have the most wonderful posts on your blog! These crackers are simply gorgeous - what a beautiful gift for a person who loves embroidery as we all do in Stitching Blogland.