8/2/09

I'm ready to go back to my real job

This weekend to headed to Fargo to 'help' my son move to a different place in Fargo. We left of Friday afternoon and the the plan was to drop off our Tahoe and trailer with him, take his car, and his big strong friends would do all the work. It was a very good plan, I got to go to Nordic Needle then we took a pontoon ride down the Red River, and all was right with the world. These are my wonderful purchases.


We took these fine young men out for supper to reward them for all their hard work.

They are just as nice and sweet as they look.
We knew somethings wouldn't fit in his new place and we would be taking some things back home but we had no idea what we were in for. We arrived home very late Saturday night so we went right to bed and decided to deal with it in the morning. I knew I would have to make room in my basement and for a few hours forgot my age and limitations. So to make a long story short, six hours later we had carried down to our basement, an oak table, six chairs, a couch, and an overstuffed Lazy boy. And out from the basement and going to Good Will was, a pool table, a huge chair, a dresser and six boxes of stuff. I can hardly wait for work tomorrow.

No comments: