4/17/09

Five days of favs- day 5


I limited myself to five of my favorites for today. The first is a book I picked up at Joann's using a 50% off coupon. It's is a really fun book with 27 different techniques and a artist gallery in the back. Next is my silk thread, I bought for hand applique and it just melts into the fabric. I have since found it also works great for crazy quilting for attaching motifs and many other embellishments. Third is the little bitty 1/2 inch pins, they are so small the threads don't keep getting caught and hung up all the time. Next is the straw needles, I like size 9 and 11. And then there is Fray Check that needs no explanation. I used to use that on my panty hose, back in the day. And lastly, for those of you that are counting, I guess I can't count because this in number 6, anyway I just found this DMC floss at Joann's. It is rayon and has a wonderful sheen to it.

1 comment:

JennaLouiseCreates said...

Hi Friend! I also have the book mentioned and I love it, so many books and sew little time. I hope this posting finds you doing well. Blessings, Jenna Louise