1/21/09

Anyone know big foot?


Since I'm not a very experienced knitter and crocheting has always been more my thing, I thought I would try making a pair of crochet felted slippers. I really didn't have a good feeling about them as I neared end of the first one, but I forged on and just thought if I followed the pattern they would surely turn out. After felting them I realized my fears came true these slippers will only fit someone with very usual feet.. I thought perhaps I could save them by cutting a couple inches off the toe and sewing them back up, but they shrunk too much in the width and I can't get them on my feet. I keep looking at them thinking there must be a use for them, after all, I do have time and money invested in them so I am not going to cut my losses yet.
Before felting After felting

No comments: