9/13/08

It's Your Bag - I can sleep again




Well, this bag is finally finished after giving me nightmares and sleepless nights. I don't know why, but for some reason, I had a horrible fear of putting this together once the stitching and embellishing was done. I kept putting it off in fear, and having a reoccurring dream that it just wasn't going to work out. Friday I decided I was going to stop procrastinating and just do it. I found my heart racing, my hands trembling and even ended up with a stomach ache, as I was working on it. I had a sinking feeling that I was going to screw something up and all Susan's fabric and embellishments were going to be wasted. I perservired, finished it and I think it turned out just fine. All that woring was for nothing.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I love the bag. I received a gift in the mail on Saturday. Thank you, that was so much fun.