1/14/19

Stampin' Up Event

Here are the lovely cards we made at my Stampin' Up Event.
We started out making a little note card size valentine card using the frog set that is free with a 50.00 purchase.


Next we made a sympathy card, at our age you can never have too many. This was made using the Dear Doily set. 

I love this set so much I used it for two cards.  I usually don't do that but this one just as so many possibilities with using just the stamp set, just the dies or combining the two.

 This hummingbird was made with stamping on the foil paper that is free with 50.00 purchase then cut out with a coordinating die.

We jazzed up the inside with this cute little flower.

 Then of course no event would be complete with some sort of treat holder as you guessed it, chocolate was involved.
We made this little guy into a Valentine treat just by putting a heart in his hand.

These are just a couple of cards that I was playing around using embossing powder.  I'm not good at it.




No comments: