1/2/19

Happy New Year

Some people ringing in the new year with family and friends playing games and cards, which would be my first choice. But since that was not happening, I spent the evening in my studio creating cards instead of playing them.
If you are a card maker then you have seen the wreath cards that have been floating around on the world wide web. Well I have been sitting on the dock watching for a long time before I decided to dive in.
This was the first card using this technic.  

You start out with a template, which is surprisingly easy to make, then take out your handy dandy Stamparatus  and let the fun begin.

If you want to see a great video on making the template and card just hop on over to Nola Creations and get started joining in on making super cute and fun cards.

Stampin' Up has The Sale-a-bration Event going on and this is one of the free sets with a 50.00 purchase.


No comments: