5/25/18

Impossible card

I needed a 60th anniversary card so I made this cute card. It's called an impossible card, clearly not because it is impossible to make but because it is impossible to figure out how it is made with one 4.25 x 5.5 sheet of cardstock. They are really fun to make but every time consuming, at least for me, but then I am a little slow. They fold perfectly flat, then when you take them out of the envelope, they pop up like magic.

Then as long as I had the dies for numbers 6 and 0 taken out, I decided to make a birthday card for my cousin.

And as long as I had the measurements fresh in my mind, I went ahead and made two more birthday cards.
And then, just for good measure and to have one on hand, I went ahead and made one more.  This one I left generic so if I need a specific occasion, I all covered.




1 comment:

Gina E. said...

haha that is very clever! I have a friend who loves making origami and other paper craft items, and she sometimes makes several of a new thing too, so she doesn't forget immediately how she did it!