5/5/18

Fun with a friend

I have a good friend that came and spent the night so we could do some serious crafting.
 These are cards my friend Becky made.

 These are cards I made.

 Then we started [laying around with alcohol inks.

 
See the white frame in the top left corner of the picture? Well, I couldn't figure out what the was all about until now.  I had my phone set in half selfie mode.   Geesh!  I didn't even know that was a thing.

The morning before she left was such a beautiful day, we had to take our crafting outside. This is Becky working with Brusho watercolor crystals.


 By the way, she admitted she was way over dressed and working up a sweat.

1 comment:

Gina E. said...

It is such fun to share your craft hobbies with a friend. One of my friends is a paper fiend and will try anything, so we have lots of fun trying origami and other crafts. At the moment she is hooked on zentangles, so I'm going over to her place next week for lunch, and we will spend the afternoon creating zentangles!