3/20/18

Mini Milk Cartons

What do you call a whole bunch of rabbits?  A herd or colony.  I know it's true 'cause I just looked it up on the world wide web, and everything on the web is true.
Anyway, here is my colony of rabbits that I made to bring to my art group tomorrow.
There are 29 of them, just in case you are wondering.
This one was the original, but after punching a few holes and trying to get them straight, I need to come up with a better plan.
So I just took a mini clothes pin, colored it with a sharpie and clipped it on the top to keep the little milk carton closed.  It also makes it much easier to get at the dove chocolate eggs inside.

Oh, and just in case you want to make a herd of them, hop over to The Paper Pixie and find out how simple they are to make. Mini Milk Carton

No comments: