12/14/17

Snowflake Garland

I had a friend come over and we spent the day crafting. I was going to work on Christmas cards and she started out thinking she was going to make tags but that all quickly changed when she saw a small table that I had set up for my Etsy show snowflakes. I had gotten some major orders so I had piles of them in assorted shapes and sizes. Before I knew what was happening she had a brainstorm idea and was dipping into the snowflakes while I was cutting gingerbread men.
This is what we came up with.

Here are the two that I made. The one on the bottom is coffee dyed and is going to need a little starch when I take it down.  I used little tine pins to hold it, that way when it comes down you can't see any evidence of anything hanging there.

1 comment:

Gina E. said...

How cute is that!