10/5/17

Stampin' Up Event

I had a small fun group for my last event. We made 5 projects as usual then since there were only two people we made a bonus project.
We made these adorable little cat pouches that can be filled with money or candy. Since there is no taping involved, just folding and decorating, they go together in minutes.
Then keeping the cat theme going, we made Halloween cards.  I thought it might be a little too funky for some, but they really liked the cats punched from aluminum cans.  You know how I like to do my part in saving the world, one can at a time.
We made this card using my favorite set, Painted Harvest.
We continued on with the fall theme and made this card using the every so popular Daisy stamp set and daisy punch.
We wrapped up the cards with this lovely card using the Painted Harvest stamp set.


Here is the bonus project that we made.  They are designed to be tags.
But we made them into little Hersey's Kiss holders. How stinkin' cute are they?





 


No comments: